Versatile Blogger Award
Unbelievable, isn’t it?
I mean, who, for God’s sake publishes three award posts in just over a month?!
The answer’s pretty much obvious BTW..
A pompous lad. Like me.
And yet again, I have our dear guest blogger, Ms. Rashi Singh to thank for it.
(Yeah, I agree. She is spoiling me way too much than what is necessary. Which, of course is zero. No, I don’t need to be spoiled. Because I already am.)
Well, now that you know who is to blame, I hope that you find this post a bit more palatable than before…
(BTW, I was just kidding. Please don’t be mad at me Rashi!)
The Versatile Blogger Award
The Versatile Blogger Award was created to celebrate bloggers who have unique content, good writing, beautiful images or photography.
Before we go ahead with this post, let us understand the ground rules for publishing this post…
1.Thank the person who nominated you.
2. Link to the blog of the person who nominated you.
3. State 7 facts about yourself.
4. Give the award to 7 others.
Okay! So let’s get started!
As I mentioned earlier, I was nominated for this award by Rashi Singh of Fictive Finesse.
Her blog is a mesmerising collage of poetry, short stories and rare yet valued collection of her thoughts and memories. Though she does post some of her best work here, it’s merely the tip of the iceberg. So I would certainly recommend you guys to visit her site and delve into the depths of her creativity.
(There we go again! Narcissism at it’s worst ever! Bear with me please…)
1. I tend to get a bit self involved. And by bit, I mean to say that I am often misunderstood as a guy who displays ‘attitude’ or fails to understand other’s needs and emotions. Which I certainly hope is not the case.
2. Though I am a doctor by profession, wildlife photography is my true passion. And I do hope to do something about it some day…
3. I am not really fond of gossip but I do love a good stimulating debate. (Yeah. I know it’s weird)
4. Though I’d like to think of myself as ‘hardworking’ and ‘dedicated’, the truth is that I am them only when I am passionate about what I am doing. Whilst for the rest of the time, I am as lazy and as incompetent as a….. errmm
(Honestly I can’t think of a suitable adjective here… So just go with the worst possible thing you can think of. 😅)
5,6 &7 … Kindly refer to my earlier post ‘ Mystery Blogger Award ‘ for the remaining facts mentioned as my 3 best qualities…
And there you go! Proof of fact no.4 for you right here!
C. The nominations
Alright. Enough about me. Now it’s time to get to know our nominees, i.e. The people whom I have chosen to carry the torch.
1. Delta Eriana Ariana Deathstorm of The dead books
2. Minnie of Light behind the cloud
3. Phoebe, MD of Phoebe, MD: Medicine and Poetry
4. Aria Bella of Aria Bella Rises
5. Mia Winhertt of A struggling author
6. Sweta Kachhap of Cloud and Sunshine
7. Mitch Teemley of The power of story
Congratulations for being nominated for this award!
Though participating in this award is completely optional, I’d really like to know more about each one of you. And of course this award is a chance for less known bloggers (like me) to bathe in atleast a tiny amount of fame and glory, letting them know that all of their hardwork and talent isn’t going unnoticed.
(Although personally I think I have had enough ‘fame’ to last for an entire lifetime…)
And to all of my fellow readers who haven’t been nominated, don’t get discouraged! For who knows, your name might just be around the corner!
So… Stay tuned and blog on!